HiH and the Philosopher's StoneYou were with Hagrid when he went to Gringott's. You know it's in the Castle. You think you know where. You have to get to it before any devious-seeming potions masters or DADA professors with Dark Lords glued on the backs of their heads get there first. You need to find The Philosopher's Stone.
Welcome to the adventure. In this case, the DADA professor in questions is other teams. You need to get to the stone before they do. The prize at the end is oh so worth it. 200 points. WHAT? That's right! Services to the school and all that.
You aren't going in alone, that's for sure. You'll need a band of companions to take on the rooms that lie ahead. There will be peril and much travail. You will have to have the keenest mind and the most steady magic to find the Philosopher's Stone.
Challenge Details:1. The search for the stone will commence for all teams on July 15 and end either when one team has found the stone, or when the Term ends.
2. You will meet with a series of 'rooms'. Each of these rooms will be a challenge designed by a club leader. You may not get to the next room until you have correctly completed the current room.
3. Your team will earn points for completeing each room, so there is some compensation even if you don't get the stone. Room points are per team and divided by the number of team members. Stone points are per member! Room points will vary.
4. First prize is 200 points. Second prize is Quirrel's charred corpse.
5. Club leaders can participate as long as they do not assist their team on challenges that they wrote.
6. Order members may not participate, as we will be checking answers and passing out room keys.
Team Details1. Minimum of three members.
2. Maximum of ten members.
3. Must be from at least two houses.
4. Teams may add students (in order to accommodate new students), but may not drop members unless someone leaves or goes on hiatus.
5. Team captain will be the contact for the Order in case any communications must be established. Your contact information will not be publicly shared, but I suggest that members of a team share contact information privately.
6. Use the thread provided below if you need help recruiting a team or finding a team to join. Everyone who wants to should be able to find a team, even if you are new and know no one. If you see a team with empty spots on the roster and you have no team, contact me via the comment below and I will find you a team.
7. Some of you will think 10 people teams is high. This number allows plenty of room for less active HiH members and new HiH members to be on teams. Let them on your team! Maybe they will surprise you with special talents that will help you get the Stone.
Team Sign-Up Form:
Club Leaders go here to submit your tasks. You have each been assigned personal liasons from the Order to help answer any questions/concerns you have. If they have not contacted you, let me know. You are not obligated to participate, but how much fun will it be? LOADS.
TEAMSare listed at hh_ordermod.
FAQNone, as of yet :)
Comments are screened to protect the contact info of team captains and co-captains.